So on our quest to visit the best UK independent coffee shops we decided to have a mini tour of one of the best known areas in London for speciality coffee…Fitzrovia.
After careful consideration and research, we decided to narrow our tour down to 7 well-known and reputable coffee destinations, each of which were planned out onto our route.
the seven chosen for the day were:
- TAP No.114 (114 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 5AH)
- Kin (22 Foley Street, London W1W 6DT)
- The Attendant (27A Foley St, London W1W 6DY)
- Kaffeine (66 Great Titchfield Street, London W1W 7QJ)
- Workshop Coffee Co. -Fitzrovia (80A Mortimer Street, London W1W 7FE)
- Mothers Milk (2 Little Portland Street, London W1W 8BJ)
- Curators Coffee Gallery (51 Margaret Street, Marylebone, London W1W 8SG)
Stay tuned for the follow-up blogs for each place visited over the coming days!